Still not sure about calling? Wondering if the investment will be worth it? Wondering why you should choose a professional photographer when you have a great camera in your cell phone or a great camera at home? Here are just a few things to consider.
A professional photographer:
1) Has most likely received some type of formal training.
2) Continues to receive continuing education to increase their knowledge and stay informed about new technology and equipment.
3) Has invested in professional-grade equipment and knows how to use it.
4) Understands how to use lighting to enhance the people they are photographing.
5) Knows how to pose the people they are photographing to enhance their features and make them look great.
6) Understands composition to ensure images "feel" right when viewed.
7) Are knowledgeable regarding post production retouching to add that finished, polished look.
8) Finished products will be professionally finished on archival media to ensure they last a lifetime.
9) Has business insurance.
10) Is a member of professional photography organizations.
11) Can help plan your photography session as well as guide you in making your portrait selections.
12) Has sample products that you can view and touch to help you decide what you want to purchase.
And last, but not least
They can save you a ton of time because they will take care of all the details for you!